What is the dashboard showing me?
The dashboard section is the go-to place to see general reports and numbers on your account. You can view the information based on orders (estimated cost) or invoices (final cost).
Why should I use the Dashboard?
Our new dashboard allows you to keep track of daily activities, action items, and oversee location operations all in one place! At a quick glance you can analyze reports, take action, and understand trends as they develop.
HOW TO READ THE DASHBOARD - Step by Step
Sales Card- Compare your weekly sales
- View your daily and weekly sales and easily compare them to the week prior’s.
- Scroll through the chart and view three weeks’ worth of daily sales. Need to dive deeper? Access the sales summary page right from the sales card!
Ordering Card- Easily monitor placed orders
- Ordering from your suppliers on MarketMan? See all your recently placed orders, estimated order values, and the accumulating orders’ values.
- Gain direct access to approve pending orders now directly from this card.
- Check out your full history by clicking order history on the top right
Receiving Orders Card- Oversee incoming orders
- You can now view a list of all your expected orders and gain insight into the total value of your received goods every week.
- If you’re waiting for invoice scans to be approved, you can easily monitor those pending, too.
- Click on the invoice name to go directly into that order.
Count Value Card- Inventory Counts highlights
- Catch major differences in logged category stock ahead of time with the new Count Value card.
- Get insight into each category’s count value and compare to the previous count.
- Scroll through all categories by clicking the side arrow.
Top By Profit Card- Glance into the Menu Profitability report
- The Top by Profit card displays daily and weekly updated top menu items by profit.
- You can now spot top-selling items that are missing recipes in MarketMan!
- View an in-depth version by clicking Menu Profitability on the top right.
Accounting Card- Ace accounting
- The new Accounting card displays the number of draft invoices or delivery notes that need finalization, documents that have been exported, open and closed credits, and more.
- Whether you prefer a weekly or monthly view, the choice is yours! Simply click on its settings to choose the right time frame for you.
Waste Card- Keep waste under control
- Get a daily updated status view on top wasted items and easily review expected or one-off losses with the new Waste card.
- Looking for an in-depth analysis? You can access the Waste Report directly from the card!
Internal Transfers Card- Transfer goods between locations (multi-location only)
- Are you a restaurant chain? This new Transfers card will keep track of incoming and outgoing transfer status.
- You can now view transfer requests, recent transfers, rejections, and more. (available on the location level only.)
- Click on the fulfiller name to be brought directly to the request
COGS Over Time Card- See how this period's cost stack up against the last (Currently in BETA testing. Message your Account Manager to join!)
- Compare the cost of goods for each count period.
- It is important to have a regularly scheduled inventory count to ensure you are comparing data of like time periods. We recommend defining your cycle period as weekly or monthly.
How to define your count cycle:
HQ (Muti location) - This can be found on the HQ COGS report by clicking the settings wheel
Single location - Click the three dots on the top of the dashboard card