What are price levels?
MarketMan allows you to set different price levels, and assign them to clients as needed.
This way you can control the pricing by "groups": areas, volume, etc.
HOW TO SET UP A PRICE LEVEL - Step by Step
- Go to "Customers" > "Price Levels"
Click on "Add" to create a new price level, or click on the price level name to edit an existing one.
- The price level automatically collects the list-price of your catalog items.
If the list-price shows 0, you need to change that on the catalog!
- At the top, change the name for this price list.
You can control the over-all percentage discount rate. If you're looking to add a percentage markup, just add the percentage number as negative!
Then select rounding if you want- this means MarketMan will keep your prices as whole numbers!
This is how a negative discount will act:
- You can also change a specific price- either by applying a different percentage or by applying a manual price.
Hover over the discount rate / price, then click on "edit" link that comes up to edit the discount rate or the final price. If you want to revert back to the price-level default, just click on "Reset"!
Don't forget to hit "save"!
HOW TO ADD/CHANGE PRICE LEVEL FOR CUSTOMERS - Step by Step
- Go to "Customers" > "Customers" and click on the customer name
You'll see all the fields available for edit, one of them is "price level"!
- From the drop-down, select the price level and save!